Jardin Bouquet Tote
This reusable flower garden tote is designed to hold flowers, garden stems, and herbs. The two straps wrap around and tie in front for easy bundling, while the back-seam opening easily hooks on a wall or doorknob to hang vertically. Perfect for gifting bouquets at a wedding parties or special occasion. Surprise someone special by leaving a “sac à fleur” on the doorknob to find when they come home.
- Measure 10" x 17" flat and has a 3" opening in the back seam.
- The two 20” straps are designed to tie in front or pull up to carry flowers.
- Hangs vertically.
- Holds a large bouquet cut to desired length or citrus and herbs.
- Made of high-quality surplus raw denim, locally sourced.
- Indigo color and weave may vary based on the season.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your tote.
- Skip the dryer and lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.
End of Life: