Casserole Tote - Stone
Bring your potluck favorites in our reusable casserole tote, designed to carry large bowls, plates, casseroles, and sheet pans. The extra-wide, 2-inch opening makes it easy to slide in your kitchen creation and the patented design keeps everything horizontal and upright while on the go. Our preshrunk double-layer organic cotton canvas tote is durable enough for your cast iron skillet plus its machine washable.
- Dimensions are 15” x 16.5” (flat) with a 2” wide center opening.
- Holds up to a 9” x 13” rectangle casserole pan or up to a 13” round bowl or square pan.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- High quality, preshrunk 10oz 100% organic cotton canvas produced from environmentally friendly sustainable fibers.
- Double-layer heavy organic cotton canvas.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero-waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your tote.
- If you can, skip the dryer. Lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.
End of Life: